Can you improve the public transport experience for customers not fluent in English?
Transport for NSW (TfNSW) is challenging innovators to help non-English speaking residents and visitors to confidently plan and use the NSW public transport network with digital resources made available in their language.
There is a $90K pool of seed funding for successful applicants.
There are 3 objectives.
1. How can you improve your Public Transport product to include languages other than English?
2. How will your Public Transport product provide accurate and quality information in the target language?
3. How will users easily choose their preferred language?
– 17 March 11 AM – Virtual Briefing Day. Register here.
– 17 March 12 PM – Applications Open
– 31 March – Applications Close
– 14 April – Pitch Day
Read more here.